The Best Rolloff Dumpster Rental Prices in Oakland CA For Construction or Residential Dumpsters
##bizname## is a premier dumpster rental company in Oakland California with a wide array of inventory on different types and sizes of roll-off containers. That means whatever your requirements are, we can guarantee that we have just the right dumpster for you.
To Help answer answer your dumpster rental questions we’ve put together this Simple Guide to Renting a Dumpster in Oakland, we hope you find if helpful:
Sizing Up the Correct Dumpster for You
You don’t have to rack your brain to make sure you rent the right size for your needs. We will also consider the passageway leading to your driveway or lawn. If the space is cramped, we would be forced to recommend a smaller-sized dumpster. Dial our number, 510-757-9090, and tell us about your plans, such as how extensive your project is, what kinds of stuff you are going to dispose, and so on.
The term used is cubic yard, which refers to the volume (not the dimensions) that the dumpsters can hold. For instance, a 10-yard dumpster can hold 10 cubic yards of debris. This doesn’t refer to the dimensions, however, which in this case is 14 feet by eight feet by four feet. It will also be useful to note the weight of trash that each dumpster can contain.
10 Yard Dumpster
20 Yard Dumpster
30 Yard Dumpster
40 Yard Dumpster
Different Dumpster Rental Sizes and Their Uses
- 10 Cubic Yard: This small dumpster is more than enough for an attic, garage or basement cleanup project. It measures about three and a half feet tall and eleven feet long. The material you can put inside is equal to around three pick-up trucks.
- 15 Cubic Yard Dumpster: The dimension is not that much different from the 10 cubic yard. This one measures 16 feet by eight feet by four feet For a larger landscaping project, use this size.
- 20 Cubic Yard Dumpster: This container can hold as much as 6,000 pounds of material. You may also use it if you want to remodel a small part of your house. If you expect your trash to amount to around six pickup truck loads, then this is the size to choose.
- 30 Cubic Yard Roll Off Dumpster: This container size is suitable for office clean outs and or renovations, and large-scale home remodeling projects. It can perfectly fit in cabinets, appliances, kitchen wall tiles, and even countertops. Go for this container if you need to dispose old and bulky furniture and home appliances or if you plan a home addition.
- 40 Cubic Yard Dumpster: This container can hold as much as six tons or about 10,000 pounds of material. That’s because they are typically rented by contractors for their commercial projects due to the sheer size of weight generated. Of course, if you have a manor or a mansion, this would be perfect, as well.
How Much Do You Need to Pay for a Dumpster?
There are few things you must know about roll rental service before deciding on one, and it does not matter if it concerns a residential dumpster or a commercial dumpster. But when you have to look at the overall cost-value, you will actually save some money.
Below are just some factors that will impact on the final cost:
- Peak season for dumpster rental
- Your location vis-‘-vis to to the landfill and our warehouse
- Classification of junk
- Size of the metal dumpster
- Length of rental time
- Weight of the debris
- City/County permit and landfill fees
The type of dumpster recommended for your requirements will determine the cost. Here are some types of dumpsters and the corresponding cost of each:
- construction roll off containers
- residential roll off containers
- household trash roll off containers
- garbage roll off containers
- concrete roll off containers
- demolition roll off containers
- yard waste roll off containers
Do You Need a Dumpster Permit in Oakland?
The best thing is that you are not obligated to hire our services even if we answer some of your questions or give you a quotation of our rental dumpsters. ##bizname## is always glad to hear from you and discuss all your dumpster problems. Once we determine the details of your project, we can help you choose among the dumpster sizes that we have. If you have concerns, we can address them via phone. We can give you the most accurate price when you call our number at 510-757-9090.
As the top garbage hauler in Oakland, we give our best to serve our customers. There will be no hidden costs when you hire our roll-off containers. The second refers to all the permits and licenses that the company should secure from the city or state to legitimize its existence. Fortunately, we have both in spades. There will be no added cost. Call us today so we can send a dumpster to your location immediately.