The Best Rolloff Dumpster Rental Prices in Alameda CA For Construction or Residential Dumpsters
If you are thinking of renovating your home, repurposing a room, cleaning out your garage, having your roof replaced, make sure to include renting a roll off dumpster in Oakland in your plans so you will not have to worry anymore about what to do with all the waste. Renting a roll off dumpster can make it easier for you to deal with all the trash your construction, renovation, or cleanout project will generate. Dumpsters are big containers made of steel or plastic.
To Help answer answer your dumpster rental questions we’ve put together this Simple Guide to Renting a Dumpster in Alameda, we hope you find if helpful:
What Size Dumpster Do You Need?
You will not want to proceed with renting a dumpster until you know certain things about what you are getting into. First things first, know that dumpsters come in different sizes. And it is important for us that you know how important it is to rent the right size of dumpster, otherwise you can end up with a bigger expense. While 10 to 40-yarders are common, the 15-yarder may be hard to find sometimes. There are typically 4 basic sizes of dumpsters for rent. Let us take a look at each one:
10 Yard Dumpster
20 Yard Dumpster
30 Yard Dumpster
40 Yard Dumpster
10 Cubic Yards – 3.5’ tall by 10’ long: These bins are ideal for minor projects, or projects with limited space/access. Its dimensions make it convenient to load onto a roll off truck for disposal. A 10-cubic yard dumpster is one of the smallest size roll-off dumpster for rent. It will be perfect if you do not have a lot of junk but not enough space to place a bigger dumpster container in your driveway.
20 Cubic Yards – 3.5’ tall by 22’ long: Dumpster is typically 20 by 8 feet. It is big and spacious enough for medium-sized landscaping and home improvement projects.
30 Cubic Yards – 5’ tall by 22’ long: This is a fairly large container designed for bigger cleanout projects that involve bulky materials for disposal. This is the size often requested when undertaking office or community clean outs, a home addition, an office renovation, or any other project that calls for the need for a commercial dumpster. This size is also suitable for commercial dumpster reasons like when you are going all out with your plan to clean out your office building.
40 Cubic Yards – 6.5’ tall by 22’ long: This is the largest container most companies will offer you. It has a large capacity, about 8 pickup truck loads, more or less. This dumpster container is the largest that is typically available to the average small business or consumer. If you do the calculation, that is rather a lot of fuel you’re saving, well before you take into account the hassle and time.
How Much Does a Dumpster Rental Cost in Alameda?
Start by calling us at 510-757-9090. We’ll help you determine what the cost to rent a container will be for your specific needs. There are a number of factors that can affect rental costs. Are you aware that you can save up to forty percent of dumpster rental prices while also helping your community have a more sustainable and clean environment? Here are a few of the factors that affect dumpster costs:
1. Size: length of Rental – When determining the rental cost, dumpsters sizes will matter a lot, but so will the rental period. There are a handful of companies that offer 14 days rental periods. In addition to that, we have longer rental periods and superior terms than many of our competitors.
2. Type: Putting hazardous materials like tires, mattress, microwaves among other materials can cause additional fees since there are specific types of dumpsters meant for throwing in hazardous items. As a result, the size of the bin is often the biggest factor when it comes to dumpster prices. It rolls of the delivery truck into the driveway, backyard, and street. Below are some different types of containers for hire that might impact the overall cost of the rental.
- construction roll off containers
- residential roll off containers
- household trash roll off containers
- garbage roll off containers
- concrete roll off containers
- demolition roll off containers
- yard waste roll off containers
3. Contents: The type of trash you put into the container is going to count towards the overall price. Fines and additional fees might result in case of such an attempt. As a rule, the former is more expensive. The following are additional items that may affect the price of your dumpster rental.
- dumpsters for junk
- dumpsters for dirt removal
- dumpsters for yard waste
- dumpsters for concrete
- dumpsters for dirt
- dumpsters for roofing
- dumpsters for shingles
Do I Need a Permit?
You will be required to have a permit before starting a demolition, renovation or construction project in Alameda California. A permit is required if the waste receptacle is placed on public property. There are times when you’re working on a large project in your area where the dumpster will have to be placed on public property, such as the street or sidewalk. Call us today!